When it comes to guaranteed reliability, unmatched dependability and serviceability in an auger system the Westfield MKX130 Auger series is that product. With over 75 proven performance enhancements such as precision engineered auger flighting, commercial strength frame and trussing and easier-to-use hopper the Westfield MKX130 Series augers are the market choice for a 13″ tube auger.
The MKX 130 auger comes in 64’ – 114’ lengths and features a 13″ tube with capacity up to 11,000 bph. The new generation Westfield MK series augers are fast and efficient, simple and dependable, labor-saving and easy to use. Exactly what you want in a grain auger.
THE MKX130 SERIES OFFERS:
- Heavy-duty A-Frame undercarriage with massive 4″x10″ tubing and extendable axles.
- Commercial grade trussing where Westfield adds steel for unparalleled structural rigidity (standard on 84-114’ models)
- Precision engineered flighting, designed for extended life and smooth, reliable operation
- Extendable axes for stability
- Tapered Boot: Maintains maximum capacity when the auger is raised to its highest position
- Tapered Swing Hopper: 10.5” low profile hopper has left and right hand flighting with a 6” one piece rubber extension to prevent grain splashing
No matter what your farm size, Westfield makes an auger model to meet your grain handling needs!